EmindS – Development of an Entrepreneurial Mindset In Ηigher Εducation –
|01-09-2017 – 31-08-2020 (36 months)
|National Agency Cyprus
The project focus on the development of entrepreneurial mindset primarily for HE students but also for VET students based on the EntreComp competence framework, through the application of a systematic methodology using student centered innovative approaches.
The specific objectives are:
1. Validate EntreComp & use it as the framework
2. Develop 2 assessment tools in 2 different EQF levels to assess the Entrepreneurship Competence of HE & VET students.
3. Identify & use innovative student centered learning approaches to be used for the education of HE Students & VET. Such approaches are the Action Learning Sets & the ENTRE-Challenges which are challenges to be resolved in an experiential way
4. Develop materials to be used in non traditional learning environments, using student centered approaches
5. Develop a system guide to describe the systematic approach for the development of the entrepreneurship competence