EmindS – Development of an Entrepreneurial Mindset In Ηigher Εducation –
|Duration:||01-09-2017 – 31-08-2020 (36 months)|
|Authority:||National Agency Cyprus|
The project focus on the development of entrepreneurial mindset primarily for HE students but also for VET students based on the EntreComp competence framework, through the application of a systematic methodology using student centered innovative approaches.
The specific objectives are:
1. Validate EntreComp & use it as the framework
2. Develop 2 assessment tools in 2 different EQF levels to assess the Entrepreneurship Competence of HE & VET students.
3. Identify & use innovative student centered learning approaches to be used for the education of HE Students & VET. Such approaches are the Action Learning Sets & the ENTRE-Challenges which are challenges to be resolved in an experiential way
4. Develop materials to be used in non traditional learning environments, using student centered approaches
5. Develop a system guide to describe the systematic approach for the development of the entrepreneurship competence