Project type: Erasmus+ KA3 – Support for policy reform
Duration: 36 months (02.2020 – 01.2023)
Coordination: M.M.C. Management Center Limited (Cyprus)
Project partners: Cyprus Certification Company (Cyprus), Cyprus Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cyprus), Dimitra Education and Consulting (Greece), Thessalian center for development, innovation and entrepreneurship (Greece), Fundacion Equipo Humano (Spain), FH Joanneum Gesellschaft MBH (Austria), Campus 02 Fachhochschule Der Wirtschaft GHBH (Austria), Camara Oficial De Comercio Industria, Servicios Y Navegacion De Valencia (Spain), Eurocircle (France), Chambre de Commerce et d’Industrie de la Région Provence-Alpes-Côte d’Azur (France)
LEARN develops a strategic approach for the transformation of organisations into Learning Workplaces through the design and development of an ISO certification through which organisations that are learning workplaces may be certified.
The specific objectives of the Learn are:
- Develop an ISO certification for the organisations that get transformed into Learning Workplaces.
- Identify /design activities that an organisation should perform to become a learning workplace and include those in the certification scheme. Ensure that activities respond both to the needs of the organisations as well as the needs of the learners.
- Develop a positive attitude through the use of specialised workshops to organisations and employees as far as learning in the workplace is concerned so that both sides can support the process.
- Focus on the development of transversal skills in the workplace initially through classroom learning (basic development) and then through the implementation of other learning activities.
- Validate the development of key transversal skills through the use of an assessment tool (ISO17024 assessment).
- Develop a network of consultants that will act as project ambassadors and lead organisations into their transformation to learning workplaces.
The main results of the project are the following:
- Research and identification of the attitudes of employers and employees towards the transformation of organisations into learning workplaces
- A set of processes, activities and tools that will guide the organisations into their transformation into learning workplaces
- Certification regulation for “Learning Workplaces”
- Training of consultants.
Find the poster here