|Duration:||01-10-2015 - 01-10-2017 (25 months)|
This Project wants to support young people with fewer opportunities by helping them to realize their full potential and strengthening their participation in society. Our main aim is to develop active learning methodologies, pedagogical approaches and training materials especially designed to improve social and civic competencies and the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship of young adults with fewer opportunities.
- Design a teaching-learning methodology tailored to young adults with fewer opportunities to develop their social and civic competences and the sense of initiative and entrepreneurship, focus on the competences linked to the world of work, especially for "decent work" (ILO concept), social entrepreneurship and workers cooperatives.
- Promote equal opportunities for young people with fewer opportunities.
- Improve the employability of young adults with fewer opportunities.
- Implement pilot experiences in partner’s countries to test the intellectual output developed.
- Promote European values according to article 2 of the European Union Treaty and a more positive attitude towards the European project.
- Disseminate all over Europe the intellectual outputs elaborated in the project.